A high performance tire for middle and higher class cars
- by 8% shorter braking distance on wet roads A,B
- by 3% shorter braking distance on dry roads B,C
- by 18% lower rolling resistance (compered to its Goodyear EfficientGrip predecessor)B,D
ACompared with reasonable braking distance of four leading brands
(braking on a very wet surface – 80-20 km/h).
B Tested by TÜV SÜD Automotive in September 2012 based on order from Goodyear Dunlop. Size: 205/55 R16 91V; Vehicle: VW Golf; Location: Mireval (FR), Papenburg (D) and Garching (D); Report No. 76249743.
C Compared with reasonable braking distance of four leading brands (braking in dry conditions – 100 - 0 km/h).
D Compared to the Goodyear EfficientGrip predecessor.
- WearControl Technology
- ActiveBraking Technology
- New “CoolCushion Layer 2“ compound base
- Optimal braking distance in wet conditions and even rolling resistance throughout the tire’s life.
- The tire’s innovative three-dimensional tread blocks increase the tire’s contact with the road during braking.
- The heat generated in the compound base is during the deformation process lower. This leads to greater energy saving
- Shorter braking distance in wet and better fuel efficiency
- Shorter braking distance on wet and dry roads
- Lower rolling resistance and lower fuel consumption
Căutare de partener Premio